Anybody from Mossel Bay or surrounding area

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Sea-Horse, 5 Jul 2012.

1. Sea-Horse

Sea-Horse

Hi

I am spending the weekend in Mossel Bay and am hoping to stock up on some amphipods and copepods. Any members on the forum from the area or surrounding area that might know the better area's when it comes to collection or wish to join me on a collection on Saturday

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Evo R

Evo R

Hi,

I got your PM. Will give you call in the morning to arrange a get together and show you all the spots.

Regards

4. Sea-Horse

Sea-Horse Thread Starter

Much appreciated - I will be driving most of the day, if I do not have a signal leave a message or phone any time on Saturday. Truly appreciated

Andre

Recent Posts