Any Aquaria Magic Wave 37 owners out there?

Reaction score
Hi, I recently acquired a amw37 nano tank for my son.

I have started the cycling, but cannot seem to find a heater that fits in the back part. What heater do you use in your nano?

Currenlty it is nice and warm so water remains around 25 degrees, but will need to get a heater that fits the back.

Will something as small as a 50w be enough for such a small tank?

Thanks for your inputs!

Aquaria-SA

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi, I recently acquired a amw37 nano tank for my son.

I have started the cycling, but cannot seem to find a heater that fits in the back part. What heater do you use in your nano?

Currenlty it is nice and warm so water remains around 25 degrees, but will need to get a heater that fits the back.

Will something as small as a 50w be enough for such a small tank?

Thanks for your inputs!
Hi there we have heaters in stock that fit , please contact Lawrence or pop into one of our stores. Kind regards The Aquaria-sa Team

Reaction score
Thank you, does this unit come with a heater out of the box? @Aquaria-SA

Also, when does the fan switch on? The lid get quite hot and the fan does not come on automatically.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Aquaria-SA

Sponsor
Reaction score
Thank you, does this unit come with a heater out of the box?

Also, when does the fan switch on? The lid get quite hot and the fan does not come on automatically.

Thanks.
Hi no the heater is a extra and is sold separate , please contact Lawrence direct tomorrow and he will assist you with the fan side , the fan should only run if the light is on. Lawrence can be contacted on 0712032879