Another reason to buy an Android phone

Costs R20 on the market..

@brentv - for all us iPhone lovers
25 Things You Can Remote Control With Your iPhone
ANOTHER REASON TO BUY AN iPHONE? :tt2:
@Loki, most apps you find on android was first done by apple, this article was posted in March 2010, I don't have anything against android/samsung galaxy, i just prefer to stick to the original developers ;):tt2:

Last edited by a moderator:
and yes, like android, most of these apps are only available mostly in the USA. i also came across an iphone app that works with a specific car alarm system that allows you to lock/unlock and start/stop your car from your iPhone, pretty neat, if only it were available here. I've made queries on possibly importing the alarm system for my car....lets wait n see.....

The ultimate reason why NOT to get an iphone.
drum roll...........
What Kind Of Cell Phone Does Justin Bieber Haves?

Nuff said..

but credit where credit is due.. iphone isn't a bad phone.. apple invented it.. android perfected it and forgot the pricetag..

Last edited:
had the iphone4 for a week and decided it wasn't for me..
The vrou has it now, always curious to see what they'll come up with next tho..
i can tolerate an iphone but not a Blackberry..

The best part of an iphone is all the great apps, android can't compete with the quality of the iphone apps. Apple wins that hands down, but the galaxy s wins being a phone hands down. It has all the basic things you want if you want to buy a phone lol.. :)

had the iphone4 for a week and decided it wasn't for me..
The vrou has it now, always curious to see what they'll come up with next tho..
i can tolerate an iphone but not a Blackberry..

lol a blackberry has no place when you compare a galaxy s and an iphone 4. The latest top of the range blackberry is like something from 2007, and that is what they said on a blackberry fan site! :lol:

Sorry.. Iphone cant compete a Galaxy tablet :)
I LURV MY Tablet........( its my own Person Drug ) :lol:
Im the owner of both Iphone4 and The Galaxy tab..
Iphone 4 is a higher qualty build. but Tab is more fun in my mind, and unless your iphone4 is unbricked its basicly a brick...

Last edited:
agree, but the Galaxy Tablet can't compete with the iPad 2 which is what you should be comparing it to & not the iPhone4....

Actually you are very very wrong. Ipad 2 or One isnt a Phone, So the Ipad can go jump in a toilet :lol:

19914dde0b021d599.jpg
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you know whats pretty awesome about having an android phone? Is the live wallpapers, and I have a reef tank as my live wallpaper :lol: ... here is the link for it and its free to download Aquarium Live Wallpaper Android Download v2.1 ..
lol honestly I think apple did a sloppy job on the iphone4.. after doing research prior to getting a new phone thats how it just seemed. Hopefully the next one will be good

Iphone = Ferrari with the bonnet welded shut!

Back
Top Bottom