Another Newbie

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to Masa!!!! Do you have a tank already? If yes, is it stocked or still cycling?
If no, what are your plans? :wave2:

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'll definately upload pics as soon as there's something to look at ;) i'm still cycling at the moment - heard to many horror stories about quick setups etc.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'll definately upload pics as soon as there's something to look at ;) i'm still cycling at the moment - heard to many horror stories about quick setups etc.
Even though you still cycle, it is good to post pics in the beginning - there might be something that the guys can give advise on. Do you have bio-balls or ceramic rings etc? We are always curious to see the members sump set-up and flow to help if it is needed.
That's why I say please post pics now, and don't worry about the tank not being something to look at - you'll get there in time ;)

We all know what a empty tank in cycle looks like :whistling:

Last edited:

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
welcome.

Reaction score
Welcome to MASA!!

Reaction score
hey liz welcome to MASA:)

always good to see new people on here, especially starting out new tanks:)

if you dont have pics yet why not give us a few stats. What volume tank do you have, lights, flow, sump or no sump etc:)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Liz! Great to have you on-board! Please read as much as you can about keeping marines.
Also - have a read/look through the other threads in our "New Member's" section. A lot of your questions would MOST likely already be answered there.

Also - please ask as MANY questions as it takes to get you to become a successful reefer.

Can you please give us a list so long (in text) of what type/size tank you have? What other hardware? (ie filters, skimmer, lighting, pumps/power-heads, etc)

Good luck on your journey!