Announcement!!!!!

Discussion in 'Aquaria' started by Aquaria-SA, 7 Jul 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

“ Hi Aquaria World…. As always exciting things are happening.

Due to staff issues we are closing the Aquaria Gauteng store. It has proved once again difficult to find someone with the drive, ability and integrity to work in our store in Gauteng, so I have decided to move everything back under one roof and run the whole operation from our Aquaria KZN store.

We have plans in place to be able to look after our Gauteng clients with all your marine aquarium requirements as we have done in the past.

So, onwards and forwards as Aquaria always does and let us be ‘your’ preferred supplier !!!

‘SEA’ you soon,
    Lawrence

At Aquaria we say……

“IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AND OUR QUALITY OF BOTH PRODUCTS AND LIVESTOCK PLEASE TELL OTHERS– IF WE HAVE NOT MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME, LAWRENCE, DIRECT AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT OUR SHORT COMINGS AND KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR AQUARIA REEFERS HAPPY...

lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za

Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA Store

YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY.”

It is our mission to take care of each and every customer like a member of our ‘family’, so if we do make a mistake or you are not fully satisfied….talk to me!

madmatt and Vleis Visagie like this.
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. red deacon

red deacon

I would hate to see something dreary happen if you term closing down a store exciting :thumbup:

Nico123, r0ckf1re and Papitto like this.
Recent Posts