Annandale's 5ft - Last Tank

Reaction score
Ok so i thought it would be right to start this tank tread seeing that we have downgraded from having 5 tanks, to the 2 tanks now. We have a 4ft and now the 5ft.
As some of you will notice this was the old tank that belonged to @gMAN before he sadly sold it. I loved the tank from the day i saw it, and as we grew knew that one day we would be the proud new owners. The opportunity presented itself, and after alot of work and dedication i feel comfortable posting some photo's of where we are at the moment. The tank has not been running all that long, and from the transfer of all the other 3 tanks we shut down's stock can gladly report we had no losses at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo 1

5ft-3.jpg

And last one for now

5ft-6.jpg

very nice!!
looks awesome, now i can see why you been on the forsale threads alot :)

@dallasg ..thank you ...appreciate your comment. Just a pity we have to move this tank in a month's time again. Due to unforeseen circumstances.

@thefish ... in your dreams buddy !!!! :tt2: But i still like you though !!! I am scraping you from the potential list of tank sitters officially !

Don't worry @the fish when I do tank-sitting there sure we can make a plan LOL

wow it does look awesome. love the clown trigger take it you don't' have inverts.

Nope Clown Triggers and shrimps dont go together...they will become breakfast as soon as the clown can fit them into his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom