Anemone Pics

Reaction score
100_0177.jpg

Last edited:
masahello Anemone

Really nice pics there, that bubble tip is beautiful

Welcome to MASA Anemone! WOW! Beautiful pics and anemone's!

Here's one of mine (picture not as good as yours though):
DSC00207.jpg

This is an old picture though - my nemmie is now about twice this size. I have 4:
- 1 x Heteractis Magnifica
- 2 x LTA (sand anemone's - in the picture above - bottom right)
- 1 x other (I am not exaclty sure of the name)

I will post some more updated pics later on this week...

Last edited:
Nice pics Anemone, are they all your's?

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome Anemone. Your nickname obviously indicates that you love anemones.

Very nice pics :thumbup:

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

No, they are not all in one tank. I have 4 different color variations of the BTA's in 3 different tanks (normally). I only keep one pair of clownfish per tank. Unfortunately, my 90 gallon had a valve leak a few weeks ago, and it had to be taken down. So livestock is sort of scattered all over the place in several different tanks. Hopefully it will be back up and running in a few months.

I will work on getting some more pics. I am not very good at taking full tank shots, but I will try to get some. Here are some of my other pics. I found the clownfish behavior very funny when this anemone split. The anemone in the picture is only one half of the split, but there are tunnels in the rock, and it was poking out in 3 different areas.

000_1321.jpg

000_1326.jpg

000_1327.jpg

000_1358.jpg

000_1370.jpg

Welcome to MASA Anemone! WOW! Beautiful pics and anemone's!

Here's one of mine (picture not as good as yours though):
DSC00207.jpg

This is an old picture though - my nemmie is now about twice this size. I have 4:
- 1 x Heteractis Magnifica
- 2 x LTA (sand anemone's - in the picture above - bottom right)
- 1 x other (I am not exaclty sure of the name)

I will post some more updated pics later on this week...

Nice anemones! I love the purple! Do you have any problems keeping them in one tank? I'm too afraid to mix species. What size tank are you keeping them in?

Cool pics Anemone... and WELCOME to MASA!! So, how did you find this little SA forum all the way from Chicago?! I'm from Cleveland, OH. :D

Hahaha... Brenda!! Awww... how you doin' girl? Group hug!! :grouphug:

I'm good! How are you? I'm just trying to expand my knowledge on anemones and trying to get different views from other parts of the world.

Haha, well, you've come to the right place! Seriously, I was just floored when I first "met" these guys... probably the nicest, smartest bunch of reef geeks (with some of the biggest, most beautiful tanks) ever assembled on one web forum. ;)

Haha, well, you've come to the right place! Seriously, I was just floored when I first "met" these guys... probably the nicest, smartest bunch of reef geeks (with some of the biggest, most beautiful tanks) ever assembled on one web forum. ;)

Great! I'll check back often! I've skimmed through a few threads already, some incredible looking tanks! I hope to learn more about them to feed my addiction! :lol:

Welcome Anemone all the way from Chicago.I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay and find the forum educational and enjoyable

Cheers

Sanders

Back
Top Bottom