And so it begins

The main thing is everyuthing turned out ok ! :) next time get your hands on some aquaforest stone fix, its a messy job but at least its reef friendly

Thanks for the replys all

@Dazz07 ja won't make the mistake again to use something that is wasn't designed for

@gaboon yes the amount I used could have been a contributing factor but then again I only used 1 third of the stix. (OK saying that out loud does seem to make it sound bad)

If you used the red and white box pratley puttey they clearly state on the box not intended for aquatic use. I know people use it. Myself are one of them. I still believe it's one of the better putteys out there. But I know the risk. Can't blame the puttey if we don't read the warnings on the box.

Pratley Puttey has been used for donkey years. In the hobby it's very common. And I don't think anyone reads the small print... Lol

Myself use it. And yes it's messy. But I learned not to fiddle to much with it once in the water. Somone also told me if you mix it and put in the microwave for few seconds it works much better. I stil need to try it.

Last edited:
Ok so I figured why wait.
This is what my tank currently looks like, let me know what you think

Morning @ghost_Nic

My parameters are

No3 @ 5
Po4 @ 0.05
Kh @ 11.0
Ph @ 8.15
Salinity @ 1.026
CA @ 450
Mg @ 1300
Temp @ 27°

Morning @Muzwaid karim

Ive got a bag of carbon in the back chamber.

I have to admit I really enjoy the nano a lot more than I expected. I keep up with my maintenance on the tank. And it all just falls into place
Morning Pieter, yep, nanos are my favourites.

Time for a updated.

OK so not much to update actually tank is on cruise control and all is going smoothly. Caroline algea is forming on my rocks and overflow

Did wake up to find my Clownfish desided to host my BTA. Was supprised and amazed at the same time this hobby stays so cool.

Back
Top Bottom