And so it begins

Morning all just a small update with a couple of pics

I would love to get some sps for the rock on the right side of the tank.

Any suggestions on a couple of pieces that will add hight and depth to the tank maybe some purple Milka and birdsnest or any suggestions

If you want height get a green slimer, just check your lighting is up to the task. Alternatively, Digitata's are quite hardy and come in a few colours

Pieter lyk baie mooi! Ek sien jy het toe vir jou 6line gekry, een van my gunsteling visse! What about a red montipora? I also have a green encrusting sps (don’t know the name) that looks awesome. Ill send you a photo later.

My 2 new additions

The Midas Blennie is awesome. I think this is my favorite fish.

I have to say I'm a bit concerned about the YWG as I have not seen him eat. He hides the whole day and comes out early morning until he sees me and then hides in his cave again. I have put food in his cave and outside so I hope he gets food.

Should I be concerned?

Morning reefers,

I trust you are well and had an awesome weekend.

I need some advice please

I want to change my tank to a SPS dominant tank(might even go SPS only) and need advice on

1. The aqua scape (I'm not a creative person and I'm really struggling to see how to scape)
2. How can I get the nem out the tank(Will be looking at selling or exchanging for a frag or 2. He is getting big really fast)

Thanks

I would start off by adding a few more pieces of LR. Will give you more scaping options and more real estate for SPS.

Can't help with the nennie

So it's been a while since my last update.

The anemone is out and sold. Moved the rock on the left to the back glass and that's about it.

The tank looks so empty it definitely needs something. I think it's time for a new scape just don't know how yet.

Back
Top Bottom