And so it begins

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by vatso, 26 Dec 2009.

1. vatso

vatso

Hello All

I have been a member for some time wanting to start a tank & had some ideas of what I wanted to do - but there is so much info out there! who is telling the truth? what is good & what is bad?

So one has to start some where & when I was offered a tank "Glass" really cheap I decided to start!

My tank is only 1M X .5M X .5M it's a good starting point to try different thing & work out what will be best if I decide to go large!

my tank is just less then a week old & as you can see just got some Live Rock & some filters which I think in time I will remove.

I have no sump & or skimmer, I will not have a sump I do not like them to be honest & will suffer for being how I am! the chances are I will get a skimmer.

the only thing it seems very one agrees on is R/O water the rest seems to be up for debate!

the biggest down fall is I want it NOW! & i think that going to cost me money & marine life in the long run!

But thats how some of us are made lets hope this hobby helps me learn to slow down.

Mark

4704b35f2ff42694.jpg

4704b35f38f45190.jpg

Recent Posts