An absolute cracker

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by shiks, 22 May 2009.

1. shiks

shiks

A man boarded an aircraft in New York and took his seat.
    As he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He realized she was heading straight towards his seat and, Bingo! She took the seat right beside him.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniac Convention in France."

He swallowed hard. Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, what's your business role at this convention?

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he smiled, "What myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that black men are the most well endowed, when in actual fact, it's the Red Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Indian descent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Afrikaners."

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, I really shouldn't be discussing this with you; I don't even know your name.

"RUNNING BEAR, the man said ...... "RUNNING BEAR NAIDOO, but my friends call me FRIK."

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tobes

Tobes Retired Moderator

:lol::lol:

4. Midasblenny

Midasblenny

Oh that was a laugh, thx

Recent Posts