Amazing partnership between 2 species

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Tobes, 4 May 2012.

1. Tobes

Tobes Retired Moderator

Saw something really interesting just now on 261 NGwld - Morey Eel: Alien Empire

I only saw the last part, going to keep an eye on a repeat. A big grouper came to a big morey eel and "invited" him to join him for a hunt. The morey chases the fish out of the holes and crevices for the grouper to eat and then in return the grouper chases fish into the caves, holes, etc for the morey to catch. They swim side by side to a certain area for the hunt. Amazing how nature works. Awesome stuff!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gesiggie

Gesiggie Challenge accepted

Mother nature is full of hidden surprises. Saw an eel with an octopus once, working together... Pity I ran out of air, but that was awesome to experience.. OctoPus would go into crevice, chase out what's in there, eel will catch and share the meal.

4. Arries

Arries

Yessss i saw this...Its very intresting to see such a partnership...Very cool....:thumbup::thumbup:

Recent Posts