Am I over stocked

Reaction score
Would just like to get your advice as to weather I am overstocked. I have a Boyu TL-550 have about 17-20kgs live rock. Crushed coral as substrate.

Fish - 2 x Clown fish, 1 x Royal Gramma, 1 x Sixline Wrasse, 1 x Coral Beauty and 1 x Regal Tang (small) which will be relocated as soon as new tank is up and running.

Corals - 1 x Pin Cushion, 1 x Candy Cane (two heads), 1 x Ricordia Yuma, some zoas and three mushies..

Reaction score
if you are doing a 10%Wc every week, then all will be fine in your eden.
What about some pic's i would love to see how it looks.

Reaction score
Hi, yes 20l is good, see if u can plumb a skimmer. add lots of softies as well as hardy LPS, they provide some filtration as well.

GL

Ocean

Lazy Sea Slug
Reaction score
Lps and softies dont provide enough filtration to be noticed, and dont over feed hay.

Reaction score
Pete: I think with a 20L you're good to go as thats more than 10% water change weekly. I only change 10% weekly. When will your big tank be up and running?

Reaction score
Well the big tank is going to take a couple of months as I first have to buy a new lounge suite and dinner tabel so that my wife can re-arange the house to accomodate my new tank as she dont want me to covert the FW tank that she has so politly taken over and stocked it the way she wanted too, Just wish she would learn to do her own water changes now:lol: . But yes it is in the pipeline and also thinking if I sould just buy a setup or if I should have it custom made.