Aluminium Hood

You re-sparying the inside?

you get a paint they use on indoor braai's ander fire places. problem being its black :p

yeah I would think so:lol:
I'm planning on sealing the entire hood with piece of aluminium at the bottom and cuttig out holes where the MH will be placed. The T5's will also lay flat on the side of the MH with reflectors
Will the ballasts sit inside the hood?
Also while you at it,why dont you cut holes on the hood and hook up fans to keep the lighting hood cool.

yeah i'm going to A1 radio tomorrow to get 240V fans:yeahdude: Might buy for the sump as well but will see what they have. I've been thinking about it but not to sure if I want to connect the MH ballasts to the hood. It will be a lot heavier but what about heat?

btw going to buy us some eggcrate tomorrow, will pop around later in the day

if you can spray look for an acid etching primer known as sns1 made by plascon.. this is a light transparrent yellow tint primer and can be overcoated with the enamel of your choice... can be administered to galv or pvc as well as mild steel or stainless steel metal surfaces...

im not to fimiluar with the others... i personally get expensive stuff from leftovers from various jobs i do...

Back
Top Bottom