Speaking to AC when he was out here, his advice was to raise your PH to about 8.6 for a few weeks with the use of kalk. What this does is hinder the up take of nutrients to the algae and allows the corals to out compete the algae.
The photos are not very clear, but it looks like you have two types of algae, a soft "feathery" type, and some of the dreaded bryopsis bubble algae. The feathery soft alga will disappear quickly if you introduce a small urchin. Not sure of your tank size, but if it's large enough one of the Tang species would also eat it. The bubble algae id another matter - it is *very* difficult to eradicate, as nothing we normally keep in our tanks will eat it. Best move (and yes, I know it's painful...) is to remove all the infected rock and let them dry out completely in the sun for a few days (or microwave them...). Also keep a sharp lookout for new growth, and react quickly if you see any - small isolated bubbles can be killed by boiling them with a magnifying glass in the sun (also works well to kill isolated aiptasia) - you will obviously have to remove the rock from the tank to do this...
If you can confirm it is bryopsis and not hair algae then you can also try increasing your magnesium levels to about 1500-1600 for about 3 months, this should cure bryopsis algae, or bump up your daytime ph to 8.6
My advice...weather the storm...just keep doing the basics...AC also told me that the long spined sea urchin is a good grazer....I have them breeding in my quarintine tank...if you find yourself in this area