34347ff7aca30133.jpg

As it is now

34347ff7aca32449.jpg

34347ff7aca317a9.jpg

34347ff7aca35885.jpg

34347ff7aca34bee.jpg

34347ff7aca33f13.jpg

34347ff7aca33121.jpg

wow wow wow... one stunning tank... inspirational tank... have to view it in person can imagen it looks 1000 times better...

Keep it up Alfie...

Need to pop around soon ;)

Nice...looks like you have quite a bit of flow...can you give us some details?

thanks alfie:) your tank is similar in size to mine but thats where the similarities stop! Its always nice to see good systems which give me inspiration and ideas as to what IU want to aim at. so thanks:)

Nice...looks like you have quite a bit of flow...can you give us some details?

Thanks everyone. Sims flow at present is 72 000 litres per hour which equates to about 130 times per hour the display tank.

All LPS is still small but will take there place and then it will be worthwhile psoting pics. I onle posted these because Viper was moaning as per normal.

I am trying to turm this into am LPS and SPS system, lets see what happens.

I need one more Tunze in there which will really be ideal. Believe me there is nothing like Tunzw for nice dispursed water flow and you can see how the corals react to it.

Hey, it worked :tt2:

Very nice looking tank Alfie :thumbup: You've got a great selection of corals in there.

In the 5th picture down, the new pump that is in there, is it a Stream? It looks sort of different somehow?

In the 5th picture down, the new pump that is in there, is it a Stream? It looks sort of different somehow?

Thanks Viper, yes it is also a stream. New 6101 unit. Still need one more stream to complete the setup, then I will have 84 000 litres in the display. It is the only item I still short, except some decent SPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok, have they changed the front section of the pump slightly ?

Oh ok, have they changed the front section of the pump slightly ?

M
No maybe the pic is not telling all. They are all the same. I replaced the Seio's I had, really one can't compare the results. The bigger Tunze's are No1. I am dissapointed with the 6045" as a range in my other tank. Thae brackets break ad I have even got one that runs in reverse, sucking instead of blowing. Maybe the constant power failures had something to do with it, don't know.

Is that the nano stream (6045)? Lots of people have had problems with the brackets on them. One of my mates bought 4 of them and only has one left that is running, the other 3 all packed up.

Yeah, out of 5 I will still able to run 4. Washing pegs to hold in place. I am going to get some clamps from George to replace. Although I found a good product today to repair the clamps with, will have to see how it gows.

Will do... Gonna be awesome to see this tank...

Thanks

Alfie, any chance I could visit when I am down in CPT, end of the month

Back
Top Bottom