#@$^@**%@^*& Airlines

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
So I get to Durban airport, and need to fly to JHB and connect to PE.
All flights From Durban to PE full.

OK flight from DBN delayed and hence I miss my connecting flight.

5 minutes late for check in and there are thunderstorms, so the usual thing is you sit around on the plane for an hour or more because of increased gaps between take offs and landings. SO i think no prob, I ask,

she SOLLY SIR the flighjt is closed,.
Me, I do understand but the flights are delayed could you not still get me on, I only have hand luggage.
She: yes sir the flights are delayed but the busses have left the terminal
me; Ok could you get a car to take me you have done this for me before
Shedevil; I am sorry sir but we cannot
ME: why not?
Shedevil: We dont do that
ME: Of course you do
B@#TCH:Sir please step aside I have to help passengers
ME: LISTEN HERE YOU DIMWITTED USELESS, OXYGEN THIEVING CREATURE, YOU CAN STILL GET ME ON THAT FLIGHT ITS ON THE RUNWAY FOR ANOTHER HOUR FFS.
useless creature: I am sorry but cannot help you
ME: walking off going: bloody incompetent apathetic creature, i feel sorry for your poor husband, mans probably tying to drink himself to death to get out of this marriage.

(hence she was quite unhelpfull further in our dealings)

So the moral of the story is I am stuck in JHB, at the shitty lodge having a Peroni (my only beacon of light:1:)

I am now on 2 standbyes for tommorow, and confirmed for sunday.

I could not even fly to Cpt tonight and to Pe tommorow

maybe EL tommorow and drive to PE if I can

So here I am on MASA (SA's Premier Marine site) drinking Peroni and P#ssed as hell at the airlines, all of them

Have you seen the Steve Martin and John Candy film: "Trains, planes and automobiles"?

Well what are you waiting for, get on the road you know the drill, failing that just hit the Periones until the bitch apologizes:thumbup:

10 hour drive, nah, 10 hours peroni

OK Kanga...stop bull shite! Tell me now..WHAT'S HER NAME??????

My buddies for the night
65475982629953d.jpg

Sorry boet. I know how kak it can be on airports,. Try working through 20 hours in the DRC with no flight, or 23 hours in Angola with a plane, but with no pilot! The crap one would do just to make a living. Good luck. If you get hungry, send me a pm and I will get you some chow.

Sorry boet. I know how kak it can be on airports,. Try working through 20 hours in the DRC with no flight, or 23 hours in Angola with a plane, but with no pilot! The crap one would do just to make a living. Good luck. If you get hungry, send me a pm and I will get you some chow.

dont make idle threats here:p

Looking at an unappetizing steers menu, dont feeling like braving strange & co even if the food is good

And to jjust top it off the 3 g signal is K@K

send him a case of peroni and he will be ok for a while

Should last me until nine, but dont worry the shitty lodge staff has gone to get more from the town lodge:whistling:

I will phone the Clown Lodge and make sure they have enough stock of Peroni. Jst remember ,they don't allow pissed Peroni drinking people on theplane anymore. Then she will say" Eish yu! Yu a drank! Arrrrest him!!!!

Back
Top Bottom