Love sharks? Go see what it’s like to live in a Shark Aquarium. This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sleep in an underwater bedroom, where the only thing separating you from your neighbors is the 360-degree transparent wall. The Shark Aquarium is located in the Aquarium de Paris France and Airbnb says anyone can enter, and they will fly the winners from anywhere in the world for the two night stay in Paris.
To enter this unique Airbnb contest follow this link, and enter to win.
To enter write a little about yourself, where you live and why you belong with the sharks for a night. Submissions should be between 50-550 characters or less (check the airbnb site for full contest details) You need to enter the contest by 11:59 p.m. CET on April 3rd, 2016.
Opened in 1867 and located in front of the iconic Eiffel Tower, the Aquarium de Paris was the first built anywhere in the world. Your submarine bedroom will live on even after you leave, acting as an observatory for our biologists to study the behaviors of these majestic fish.
Not local? No worries. We’ll fly the winners in from anywhere in the world.
Readers also viewed:
- Shark Whisperer removes hook from wild shark by hand!
- Mandarin shark is alive and well in this feeding video
- Sensational new ‘Mandarin’ cat shark collected in Philippines (updated)
- Atelomycterus erdmanni, a new species of catshark from Eastern Indonesia
- Strange fish will scare the pants off you
- Instant Ocean want you to design its next T-shirt
- Fluval wants to give you a GoPro Hero3
- Premium Aquatics giving away free Reeflo Swordtail pump