Air freight help please?

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by chikaboo, 1 Mar 2010.

1. chikaboo

chikaboo

OK guys a little help please ... I need to get a fishy from Cape to Durbs on the weekend of 19th till 22nd March as we dont have a major airport here in our "city" of Newcastle .... so who's done this before as I'm totally a noob in this logistics field - usually drive with fish home - Also bear in mind its a long weekend (if that makes any difference) and would prefer to be as close to the 22nd as possible so that can collect on my way to Newcastle (Also bear in mind this another 4 hours drive from Durbs) How do the "Logistics pro's" propose we do this - I will be equipped with buckets and battery air pumps as I so want to go snorkling that weekend - if that will help in any way... Maybe If someone in Durbs has done this I'll appreciate all the help you can give as I dont want the poor fishy sitting any longer than he should at the airport and instead of me driving mad all over the airport and wanting to shoot those who "dont know" whats going on at the airport - might be better if I had someone experienced with me.... Thanx in advance guys...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Cool Chica - so, I MIGHT still have a chance to give Frans your chaetomorpha ;)

Unfortunately - my chaeto comes with a lot of bristle-worms....

4. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Send all the critters you want to bud - even a cup o' DSB if you can spare please - when I collected Scuba's it was loaded with small tube/fan worms - cool dudes all growing happily in the sump.... so more critters the better ... Thanx man appreciate it....

Recent Posts