AIR CONDITIONING in CAPETOWN

Discussion in 'Technology' started by NADEEM, 18 Sep 2012.

1. NADEEM

NADEEM

Hello everyone, i want to have an aircon fitted at my apartment.
    i really do not plan on living in this flat TOO much longer, so dont want to go TOO expensive, also its just a unit for the lounge which is about 24sqM, roughly.

heres the thing, i know squat about aircons, and also dont know anybody here in cape town who works with air cons who i trust for advice and help.

so cpt guys who have aircons installed at their homes, who did you use? who would you reccomend? do you perhaps know anyone who does this stuff? or maybe someone on the forum is in the aircon business. gimme a shout, please.

Sharp
    Nadeem

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. NickW

NickW

If you renting, speak to the owner/ landlord to get the air con fitted, or at least to pay a certain percentage.

4. NADEEM

NADEEM Thread Starter

not renting bud, im a durbanite, been in cpt a good few years, but dont really have any contacts in the aircon industry here

Recent Posts