Aiptasia Wanted Urgently !!!!!

no no take it off the rock in his tank!:) kidding.....u welcome to any i have if u really want them:)

You have a monster, that I think Midas gave you. I will take it tonite when I do the usual water top up :p

hey bud. the guy i bought my tank off had a whole bunch of LR that he was keeping as it wasnt fully cured.... it was covered in aiptasia.
contact him if you can, paulh. sure he wont might you dropping in to grip a few aiptasia. nice guy, havent seen him online since i bought the tank from him tho..

NO NO NO, take the rock home, feed ure copperband and give me the rock back.....please do not use my display tank as your food source by breeding aptasia in it:)

I have MORE than enough aptaisia in my tank - next time you in Cape Town you should take some with you. Perhaps I can give Crispin some to give to you :)

Nice one, hand full please, my Copperband is looking a little skinny ;)

NO NO NO, take the rock home, feed ure copperband and give me the rock back.....please do not use my display tank as your food source by breeding aptasia in it:)

Nice one, I get that rock cleaned of every living thing ;)

Got my first victims,thanks Crispin.

PS: Found your Green monti. The frag plug had been turned over 180 degrees by one of those GIANT hermits.

528484090afbd87c.jpg

More donations welcome.

looks like my Copperband is happy to consume one a day, so I need at least another 30 units for the next month.

PS: How nutritious are these Glass anemone ?

Doesn't take him long does it. :)

I have a rock with 2 monsters on, I wonder if they would survive overnight shipping?

Doesn't take him long does it. :)

I have a rock with 2 monsters on, I wonder if they would survive overnight shipping?

I pay for it. I am sure those menaces will survive, I will even ship the rock back.;)

Ok, I'll make a plan today or tomorrow, you need to make a plan and start farming these things somehow.

Back
Top Bottom