Aiptaizer

Guys and gals,

I've sent an email through to Russ at Saltwater Critters to see if his pricing for us is still valid. $130 including postage each if we take 5 or more. I'll try and get hold of the guys at Marine Depot as well to see what their pricing would be like.

@Tiger eye have you been having fun with the device?? :tt2:

Hi hi work is hectic at the moment and I havent had much time to play with it.
When you do...how about a nice short youTube video of you zapping one or two...? If it's as easy as it sounds then it will be money well spent..:blush:

Russ has mailed me back (Saltwater Critters). Pricing still stands. $130 including postage per device if we take 5 or more.

edit: Marine Depot have replied saying they wont ship to SA .. Saltwater Critters it is then :)

Last edited:
Guys and gals,

I've been able to find a supplier in the UK for the wands .. and he has been approved by Paul B .. AND he is an ex-pat! Born in JHB raised in PE :)

The pricing we got from Russ was pretty good and the best the UK guys can do is match it. Pricing including shipping works out to R1150 ($130/80 pounds), give or take depending on the exchange rate and Jason has units in stock so he can ship pretty much straight away. I'm keen to get an order in by the end of the week if people are interested .. otherwise I'm ordering one for me! :)

I'm happy to do a bulk order and then distribute once they arrive here or I can pass on Jason's contact details if anyone wants to deal with him directly.

Back
Top Bottom