[wtd] AIO Cube

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade from my 15l reef tank to a larger tank. I'm looking for an AIO cube not any bigger than 75l and not too much less than 50l. I would like the setup to come with a skimmer and a mid-ish range light(like a Zetlight) along with a stand. Good condition second hand is perfectly fine and probably more in my price range(I'm looking for a pretty cheap option). I'm in Durban and shipping a tank is not really a viable option but I would still like to hear about what you have available. Please let me know if you can help or know anyone that could. Thanks.

Reaction score
If the tank is right then a stand is not necessary. Please let me know if you can help or know anyone who can. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
John, I am in the process of upgrading... I will have a tank, wall mounted stand, skimmer, return pump and zetlight available in about two months. No WaveMakers or auto top off. Other issue is that it's only 40L. Tank itself is in perfect condition.

If you're interested you can pm me I'll send you my number. I'm also in the greater Durban area

Top Bottom