Advice please regarding my nano

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by Matt, 25 May 2008.

1. Matt

Matt MASA Contributor

I've been rethinking my tank and how I can improve it. The one thing I noticed was I had a great deal of LR but it was not porous enough for my liking. I have since removed about 9kg of dense Kenyan live rock and replaced it with a single 4kg piece of Fiji live rock.

Here's how the tank currently looks (i've also been fragging some zoa's and mushrooms hence the tot glass frag holders ;)
    [​IMG]

Would you get 1 more piece of Figi rock or something similar and just get a bit of height? or leave it as is? I was thinking of possibly going for some Tonga branch should some become available? ;)

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Warr7207

Warr7207

More rock for height will long great and give more spots for the coral garden

4. Mekaeel

Mekaeel Moderator MASA Contributor

i think one more rock dead centre,will make an awsome looking pyramid,and once corals are placed on it,it will turn out to be a beautiful reef

5. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Matt - your tank is looking good, man! No guys - no more rock - just a LOT more corals! That's what your tank now need, Matt - a LOT more corals!

Recent Posts