Advice on car rental

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have booked accommodation in the Kruger National Park between the 7th and 11th of April. Now my flippin bakkie has broken down and will only be ready on the 10th. My car is very low and I am worried that viewing the wildlife will not be optimum from such a low point.

So I am considering hiring a vehicle with better ground clearance, maybe driving up with my car till Nelspruit and hiring from there.

Which rental company do you suggest?
I was thinking of renting something like a Toyota Avanza which has descent height, do you think this will be enough. I have never been to the KNP so input will be appreciated.
Is there anyone with a vehicle with descent height that would consider renting it out to supplement their hobby a little?

Thanks.

Take that red Subaru that's sitting in PE :whistling: Just leave a case of Peroni in it's place :D

Take that red Subaru that's sitting in PE :whistling: Just leave a case of Peroni in it's place :D

With the petrol price you might as well buy the thing:D:D

Hill for personal rentals have a look at Thrift, there cars are a little older than Avis, Budget etc (i.e New vs. 40 000 to 60 000Km on the clock) but they are much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom