• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Advent Daily Specials From Aquaria-SA

Reaction score
So the Aquaria-SA team was chatting this morning and decided to rather put this awesome Advent specials here for all of you to SEA on a daily basis...Reefers from the 1st to the 23rd ....each day a new specials ...but only for 24 hours ....then its the next one...oh yes and stocks are limited so hurry....
images0JOIX0J6_zpsu1xry5vf.jpg

SEA you soon...

1st_zpst3amorix.jpg

and todays first special.....

and the 2nd day special is
2nd_zpsa0hs2a1p.jpg

3rd_zpsfs4g2vrt.jpg
and the 3rd day special from midnight tonight Reefers...hurry its a great deal

and the 4th special is.....

4th_zpsz0bzwmud.jpg
but watch there are some really BIG ones planned.....Watch this space....

5th_zpszfldqmyj.jpg
and the 5th one Reefers there are going to be some massive specials ....Watch this space....

5th_zpszfldqmyj.jpg
and the 5th one Reefers there are going to be some massive specials ....Watch this space....
Eish I got one today and paid full price.

BTW, great service from you guys. Fetched my RO from the jhb branch today. Thanks Lawrence, Juan was not in but the guy standing in was very good.

Eish I got one today and paid full price.

BTW, great service from you guys. Fetched my RO from the jhb branch today. Thanks Lawrence, Juan was not in but the guy standing in was very good.
Aah no...sorry ...I had a feeling that mite happen, sorry its a special and only the BIG BOSS "Lawrence" knows the specials that are planned ...we only know when he say launch it each day... Thanks for the feed back on the staff , good to know.:)
Regards
Marcus & The Aquaria-SA Team

Last edited:
6th_zpsi7saa9ku.jpg
ok so it's early ...lol now you can plan what you doing tomorrow ...hurry this is a hot deal....

hi bud trust you well
do we have to take all 7 pieces for the special?

7th_zpsjid2psxa.jpg
and here is the 7th special

Yee ha!!!!!

WELL WELL WELL …..

Or should we rather say WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Another record day in our AQUARIA-SA STORES.

It’s be so awesome to see so many of you taking advantage of our advent deals, both ONLINE and IN THE STORES….Reefers both big and small getting what they want now.

Yea Reefers and these specials are here till the 23rd of December 2015… that means 16 more ….super jingle jingle all the way deals ….

Keep the orders coming and send them to info@aquaria-sa.co.za or POP into or stores …

THE AQURIA-SA TEAM are here for YOU…..

and here is the 8th Special...
8th_zpsbdw0rscx.jpg

“SEA” you soon

LAWRENCE & THE AQUARIA-SA TEAM

and here is YOUR 9th Advent special from Midnight tonight....
9th_zpsyvlzckaj.jpg
"SEA" you soon...

10th_zps2q2fpmmj.jpg
per supplement...hurry this is a hot deal....

11th_zpsacdpc1gj.jpg
and the next special is

Jingle jingle all the way with your Aquaria-SA Stores today hurry and take advantage of our daily advent deals

Back
Top Bottom