Achilles and the Life Aquatic

Nice,good to see that your sps in the main compartment seems to be flourishing.That extra colour it adds makes a huge difference.:thumbup:

Is it just the video that way or is the swimming space now beginning to get limited for your inmates buddy?

Last edited:
Scouser - thank you!
Rossi- thanks some of my favourites too!
Maj- thanks for that! yes its a French angel as Rossi stated had it over 18 years now!(very proud over the age of some fish ) my purple tang must be close to 24 now
Sean k - sounds amazing look forward to seeing it being built!
Adee- humbled coming from the sps master himself ;)
ccwilke - thanks i also see it as my slice of reef , that i get to dive on everyday
the fish- thank you!
Falcon- yes i have found that the angels including the cowfish are not bothering SPS so that is good for growing in the middle however if they got in side compartments with softies and Lps it would be decimation alley!, swimming space has shrunk but i am at max fish capacity unless one dies i dont add new ones, corals need constant pruning too!

Last edited:
ok Rossi , i will soon

Seank - yes cowfish do munch on quite a few softies, i have seen them bite leathers and xenia as well. if they acquire a taste for a coral its in trouble

Still my fav tank!

not a great video but its an update without too much detail at the moment ;) watch in 720 hd is best

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks David he has been with me almost 2 decades now grew it from a baby - very tame and chilled ;)

thanks Express ;)

Speechless...

ok 10 min later...

Bags packed...

Can I move in please?????? Pretty please??????

I solemnly promise to watch that tank the WHOLE DAY!!!!!

My favorite has to be the cow. ;)

Eish.
Beautiful

But you really need to put something down in front of the tank for size reference.
Cold drink can, beer, matchbox or anything familiar.

Some of those fish are really a lot bigger than what I anticipate.

Back
Top Bottom