Everyone loves Zoanthids and Palythoas and we can’t think of a better subject than our beloved polyps to star in their own poster feature. We’ve seen abstracted butterflyfish in their very own poster featuring all the of the species and what makes them unique, so why not a zoanthid with all the different varieties of Zoas and Palys?
Perhaps one of the coolest parts of Thomas Meyer’s zoanthid poster project is that it’s not finished! This is great because instead of charging ahead and deciding which Palys and Zoas make the cut for the top 100 poster-worthy polyps, Thomas is actually taking submissions for strains that should be featured on the poster.
If you want to get involved in the forthcoming 100 Zoas & Palys poster, check out the Kickstarter page. Backing this project is pretty affordable with a small 16 x 24″ poster costing just 10€ and a larger 24 x 33″ poster costing a paltry 15€. Which Palythoa and Zoanthid strain do YOU most want to see make it on the poster? Personally, we think the Clown Face Palys are up and coming and will make a nice splash on this print. [Kickstarter]
Readers also viewed:
- LemonTYK’s new limited edition posters are now available to purchase
- ‘Clown Face’ zoanthids are part of a whole new breed of Palythoa
- Biota Aquariums want to turn novice aquarists into long-term hobbyists
- Fishbit controller and monitor come out of Beta, ready for primetime
- A couple swanky new Coral and Clownfish posters from ORA
- Why is the aquarium hobby so addicting?
- Jourdy’s 90 Gallon reef tank will add a burst of color to your day
- Invisible ink made from algae grows right before your eyes