Above and beyond service

Reaction score
I feel like The Waterboy definitely deserves a public rave after their excellent service and communication.

So one of my best friend's and I decided to ho half on a new RO unit, so my friend went and did research and found a unit with everything we wanted and for not a bad price either.

So we bought it and two week later never received it after numerous calls with the courier and promises of them calling back never being fulfilled.

So we phoned Marco and explain the situation.

He apologised and said he would find out what's happening.
Less than an hour later he calls back, explains what happened and that the courier has lost it.

Apologiesing again he said he will send another unit and even said he is giving a big bottle of stability just to show how sorry he is (bearing in mind this was completely out of his control and not an issue with The Waterboy), that was last week Friday, today (a Monday) the new package arrived.

Excellent service, one of the best sellers I've ever delt with.

Reaction score
ah man.....thanks for the review. again apologies but it seems a whole load of items on- route from durban to jhb with that courier company have just dissapeared.
anyway, glad we could sort you out so quick once it was bought to our attention. cheers and enjoy the Best Ro Unit on the Market!

NJH

Reaction score
So good to see some positive feedback for a change and well done to Marco!

Last edited:
Top Bottom