aandtsociety requested coast area pics

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by pkc, 2 Dec 2008.

1. pkc

pkc

hi who ever wanted this.

some one said you would like to see where we go to colllect or just look around for aquarium species on our members trips.

There are a few spots i won't give the name to as they are not ruined by large numbers as yet and as you know large numbers of people either ruin it or bring the spot the attention of the greenies.

some times the less they know about the waters around here,the less time and effort they waste in acheiving very lttle.

without organisations such as greenpeace,etc,the oceans would be a waste land,but some of your egotistacle no bodys that organise the uneducated minions are just plain useless.

you try to get through to them with facts,they burry theirs heads in someone elses PHD in lacking common sense.

The worlds reefs are on the edge and it has been known by many of us that this is nearly upon us and all they do to fix it is to make no anchoring green zones,that does nothing to help the big picture,it just appeases the general public,for now,about something they have no idea about.

Sorry to go on,but i and many others have seen this catastrophie for the worlds reefs coming since the early eighties,so have a look at what we enjoy over here as it won't be to good for much longer.

Click on the collecting page or what ever once on our site.

Brisbane marine & freshwater aquarium society

:thumbup:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. seank

seank

Can you please give a more specific link as to what you are doing as I do not know where to go in once I am on your site

4. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

I can't get into your site, I get this error;

5. pkc

pkc Thread Starter

visit site

Sorry everyone the site was being worked on last night i just found out.

Go on the link supplied or google aandtsociety.org.au,click on the first hit,thats the home page than click on marine collecting trips,than click on either 2007 or 2008 photos.

There are pics of what we see there as well when you click on Dannys diving photos.

Hope you find our collecting trips interesting as we love doing them.
    :thumbup:

Recent Posts