Aandtsociety clown fish collecting trip in late april

trips

We went on a trip out wide yesterday and had some serious adventures.

A bronze whaler and a white pointer scared us out of the water,but not before we got a large conspict and than i went into the rock pool and got some video of the pool,so beautiful!!!!.

Big day,we may have found a wreck they have been looking for since 1947,we dive on it next week,should be very interesting,we recorded the exact marks so we can park straight over it.

should be interesting to see what is there,its only in 70 feet,so my video may work at that depth.

The pics and videos will be on the net soon!

Thanks Pkc - at last some pics of a "real" wreck with the "right" proportions - not like some of our our tanks with our fishies much larger than the fake wrecks in our tanks;) - watching this one closely now

wrecks

we have two videos of the rufus king wreck already,didn't you see that one?

this is the thread in the clubs water sports section.

Rufus king wreck trip

When we go and dive on this wreck,it is supposed to be a plane wreck that went down out here in 1947 in the area and hasn't been seen since,the thing we found on the sounder is man made by its shappe and the materials it is made of and is the right size for this and the fish life showing on the sounder is very intense as well.

This is out on sand in the middle of no where.

My video fails at around 45 to 50 feet,the buttons stay compressed,so what i will do while dave has a look around,i will tie on a rope up to a float and sart swimming down and start the video at say 40 feet and leave it on all the way down so it may get the film of it.

i hope there are no skeletons in there that will freak me out!

yep

Certainly am!

It's only a plane anyway.

I had advanced 18 years ago and rescue and wreck about 16 years ago,a mate i dive with normally for the last 16 years is a tech diver and an instructor,hes also got his large vessel ticket(coxans is it)hes been diving around thirty years as well.

We used to dive from my boat,i sold mine in november,his new boat is a large alloy plate self draining hull,its better.Its like a huge lounge room compared to the little 18 footer i had.

we will be fine,just don't want any more white pointer chompies out there,not a good sight.

Hes into wrecks and deep stuff,i am not,but this one is a bit different for me,no one has dived on it and it's a plane wreck,should be interesting,mainly for the life that is there for me.

Back
Top Bottom