a really nice tank..

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
thought id share this tank with you guys.. i found it by accident and cant find the thread again.. never got to see the sump.. damn.. from what i can gather this guy has quite a few tanks..

aq1_195.jpg

corals2.jpg

firsttank1.jpg

Mixture of softies, Lps as well as Sps, really cool, would love to see his sump. Thanks Les, nice eye candy

cool guys the angel is a navarcus.. busy moving and am now faced with packing rocks.. seeking inspiration so going through any pics of tanks...

hmmm lovely tank there:) seems to be very well established pity you cant find the emgine room it would make interesting viewing, thanks for sharing les:)

I hope the move goes well les and that its the last for the next 20 years:)

cool dude shot.. unfortunatley couldent start the tank up right away.. going to start from scratch... livestock in containers with LR and skimmer for circulation.. just need to get it up and running and matured again... going to get a bit more LR this time so hopefully the process goes a little quicker...

Hi !

Amazing tank my congratulations from Panama. How you can have the blue face angel with SPS corals ??

Regards
Fernando Chang

Hi !

thanks for yr msg just checked the tank and it is beautiful in comparisson to what we have in Panama. Also I am impressed with the shape of the tank.
I do not SPS corals but some soft corals, with other fishes : blue tang, sailfin tang, fox face, flame angel, cardinal, hawk fish, tomato clown.

Regards
Fernando C.

Fernando

please can you post some pics / photos of your tank. We would love to see them :)

welcome fernando, always nice to ahve people from around the globe:) we'd love to hear more about your tank, feel like sharing?

Back
Top Bottom