a pretty little tank :)

Reaction score
i was delighted to find a realy pretty little tank over the weekend. @Tronderh is a Norwegian living just down the road from me and I have the joy of looking after his little son in our kindergarten. When he said he had a salt water tank i realy wasnt expecting the little gem I found. Ive dragged him into join us on masa and i am sure he will fill in the details of the tank better than I can, but i realy enjoyed the quality of some of the sps and softies he has so I thought i would post a few of the pics I amnaged to get over the weekend for you guys to enjoy.

Nur

Starz
Reaction score
hmm.. is this another teaser post?

Nur

Starz
Reaction score
Hey, Norway is far away, those pics need a while to get here!
A while is fine but 40 is like forever. i keep refreshing the page. coz if Crispin says its good, it sure is something to look at!

Reaction score
lol I'm sorry guys I am currently about to punch photobucket as its moved (like a program can deliberatley frustrates a person) the 75 photos I have stored in there of this tank. I will get it done soon, i promise.....i even remebered to get a FTS:)

Nur

Starz
Reaction score
We'll be waiting but you sure it's not human error?:whistling:
PEBCAK errors are quite often and are not easily overcome. :lol:

(PEBCAK = Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)

Nur

Starz
Reaction score
Nice looking tank, mature by the looks of the growth. Whats the LS list? I only see 3 clowns and a bangai.
Cudos to the reefer, stunning growth and healthy corals..

Keanan

2time
Reaction score
Top Bottom