A Jebo

Reaction score
Hi there just to show what a few hours of work can do to a little tank to make it awsome. this is my Girlfriends new tank which looks very nice ( I think"beauty is in the eyes of the beholder) ha ha. Here some pics

Hi BlastoM - you should first post your pics on a pic-library site, e.g. ReefClips.net (register, and then make the pics smaller, and then upload)...
Then, once uploaded to the site, you click on the small yellow icon here on the icon bar (with the little mountain on it), and then copy/paste the URL to the path where the picture is located on ReefClips.net....

Easy enough.

Hope you understand. Cheers.
Jacques

Hehehe... As jacques said you have to upload your pics to a photo sharing site of some sort. Besides reefclips.net, www.photobucket.com is popular (you have to register) and www.imageshack.us where you don't have to register. Copy the url of the pic and then click the button with a mountain on and paste it there. It will add the code for displaying that pic in your post.

Please use Reefclips. My work blocks all other sites...:)

good news i took pics!! bad news i forgot my photobucket password:whistling: will uplaod once i recieve password from pb

pics:thumbup: atlast... no need to thank me BlastoM:nono:

P1040541.jpg

P1040556.jpg

P1040532.jpg

P1040533.jpg

under the stand.. left hand side
P1040537.jpg

right hand side.. running a cannister filter

P1040536.jpg

P1040550.jpg

we removed all the media and cut a whole for the biostar. we will soon(hopefully) be adding 2 for 3ft t5s
P1040553.jpg

That will give some good light :) we have a Hagen GLO unit with one white & Actinnic. set it the place of the drip tray. Very nice. Have you guys thought about using a overflow? Into a sump for dsb?

we did, that was going to be 1st prize having a sump, but the overflow box is just to big. this is my sisters tank and she didnt want any thing bigg hanging on her tank.

Back
Top Bottom