A helping hand

Mekaeel

Reaction score
hi there crew.i was just thinking,alot of us including me, experience various problems in our tanks eg.algea,skimmer setup,flow,the list goes on......wouldnt it be nice if we could all get together and help those that are experincing difficulties with their systems,by going over to their place and give advice and help, in rectifying problems verbally and physically.in this way we as individuals aswell as the person experiencing the problem will learn from his/her mistakes.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, the DRC started off well with us having braai's at different peoples houses and scrutinising their tanks :D We need to get that going again.

Reaction score
I missed the last Braai (Sick kids, GF and me) I am willing to host the next Braai in Assagay. Lets come up with a date and do it. Plenty of parking space and place for kids to play.

Reaction score
Assagay is nice as it is central, all the Durban guys and PMB guys will have no excuse.

Reaction score
Robert, PM Gavin, he has a spare room at his place if you're keen. It has bunk beds, so maybe bring Carl along.

Reaction score
Well incorporate it into a social. Just leave the beers till after the advice.