Item name AND Location.
90cm rimless Idol Marine Tank plug and play: JHB

Shipping or Collection or Both?

Can collect

Price
R8000

Full description.
Hi guys,

I have a 90cmx50cmx50cm Idol Marine rimless tank in 10mm glass and black silicone for sale. It comes with the following:
1. Front glass very little scratches, sides does have a few light scratches but not noticeable
2. Skinny overflow and returns
3. All plumbing
4. Stand, sump, cabinet
5. Reef Octopus Classic INT 110 protein skimmer
6. Hailea return pump
7. Sicce scuba heater (I think 150w)
8. Odyssea 4x39w T5 unit with ATI bulbs (around 8 months old)
9. Tunze 6100 flow pump
10. Seio Prop 1500 flow pump with magnet holder
11. Algae magnet
12. Totto fluidized bed filter that can be used to run phos media

So it is a complete plug and play system, you won't need any other hardware to get it up and running.

Only hardware for sale, NO livestock for sale.

Tank will be ready for collection in a week's time, still running like on pics for the next few days until the fish are transferred to their new tank and then I will clean it before it can be collected.

Price: R8000 for the complete hardware package, not looking to sell separately at this stage, will probably keep tank if no-one is interested in complete setup.
Collection only near Cresta in Johannesburg

Photos of actual Items for sale.

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

I know its completely off-topic, but what is that purple coral to the left. The big thing that almost takes half the tank?

I know its completely off-topic, but what is that purple coral to the left. The big thing that almost takes half the tank?

That is an Acanthastrea, stings everything that comes close (which is a big part of the tank), also one reason to move the livestock into a bigger tank, can't keep any corals within 10cm of it without getting stung.

This might be what I have have waiting for, i just need to check space but this is seriously tempting.

Roughly what is the system volume?

Cheers
T

Last edited:
This might be what i have am waiting for, i just need to check space but this is seriously tempting.

Cheers
T

Cool, let me know if you want to come and have a look, we are just around the corner from Victory Park in Risidale. Can probably include some more random hardware, need to check boxes in shed and garage.

Epic thanks. Yep, literally round the corner by the looks of things then.

Just need to double check the space I have in mind for the tank.

Roughly what is the system volume?

Cheers
T

Sure, I am around. Just waiting on @Titus , haven't heard back, but welcome to come and look at it. I might still have your number from a few years back, will whatsapp you address.

Looks like this is just a tad too big for location I have in mind, so going to have to let this one go sadly. Was certainly very promising :(.

Thanks for all the help @hotdog83

Cheers
T

Definitely Starfire, see colour of 10mm glass on tank compared to 6mm normal glass on top of tank:

IMG_2129.JPG

@gMAN had a look today, just giving him until the end of the week to decide, else you are welcome to come and have a look?

Still available, should be empty by middle next week at the latest. Will throw in some extra stuff that I might have in cupboards and garage like a sealed bag of Ocean Nutrition pellets and some extra test kits with quite a few test left that I have. This is the tank tonight, seems clowns laid eggs yesterday:

image.jpeg

Would be interested in light unit if you sell seperately

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cool, but will end up keeping it as a coral qt if it doesn't go all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom