800x800x600 Cube, Stand & Sump 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well braced cube 10mm glas, center overflow with dorso pyping, alaminuim stand with 600x600x600 sump...

CPT only, not willing to ship...

Make me an offer...

082 935 6149

Last edited:
Damn i'm going to build a cube this size in about 2 months. CT only sigh :(

sorry never mind it's in CPT :)

Think its to pricey to ship... Its going to be over R2000 to ship, its more than 100kg+ for the tank alone...

Make me an offer... Its in my way and need to get rid of it ASAP, perants nagging in my ears for weeks now...

none at the moment, try to load pics but some reason i cannot load them... so you wil just have to picture it from the info i gave you;)

Will try and load...

IMAGE_094.jpg

IMAGE_095.jpg

AS you can see its standing in m room, and need space as they are going to start building in the house... Busy curing some rock in there that im moving over to another bucket... Bit dark but all i have for now...

hehehe.. All my friends said the same, but nah, cubes nt for me, love long tanks... Cube just so limited space, if you go for 1.2x1.2x600... now that size ill love to have... But going for 1.8m or 2m

hehehe.. All my friends said the same, but nah, cubes nt for me, love long tanks... Cube just so limited space, if you go for 1.2x1.2x600... now that size ill love to have... But going for 1.8m or 2m

good thinking Jason.....oh and just wait for the day u have your own house, no folks to nagg and LOADS of tanks.....ummm do it before u meet a non reefer....or make sure she is in Norway:)

Cant wait for that day... hehehe wel she is into reefing, lucky me... One thing i do to many times... Is when shes talking to me a star at my tank... lol... But she knows she comes "first" :p

Ok came up with a pirce... R1250 highly neg. Will accept reasonable offers...

Ok so some offerd me R1000 but decided not to take the tank, so my new price is R950neg. I realy need this tank to go, otherwise my folks may just snap and tel me toe leave the hobby while im living under there roof... :1:

Last edited:
This saddens me so. Why Jason, WHY do you live so far away!

I should as you that question... :p

Just a pitty the CPT people dont like cubes... :whistling:

Right... this is the lowest i can go... Realy need the $$ and my perants giving me :49: about the tank... R750!!!

eish dude if this was in GP it would have been sold 3 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom