80 watt T5 kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can buy dual tube 80watt ballasts for R180each, tubes for R70 each and gullwing reflectors for R50....

hmmm henk u just put the cat amoungst the pigeons.....off the table onto the floor... perhaps i will skip out this deal and research it a little more:p

i have some of those ballasts on back order... Osram dont have any in the country at the moment.... the 54watts are 108.90 excl :p when are you coming to CPT again?

lol ok cool - let me know when you need them... i'm going to these guys to go get the 39watts for my cube and the 54watts for my 2.5m tank

Well i went yesterday to go pick up some ballasts for my own tank and they had a price increase on the 1st :1:

for a duel tube 54watt i paid R145.50 incl and a duel tube 24-39watt is paid +-R135.00

they didnt have reflectors in stock nor do they know if they will get them again.... ditto with the end caps. I think we need to do a bulk order... perhaps we will get discount :p

osram wont sell to you directly.... you have to be a registered electrical shop something something something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom