7 on TRAINING

Reaction score
Hi all,

As most of you know by now, I proud myself in my staffs training. Well we have done it again
cool.gif

SEACHEM is in SA giving 2 days training to all Seachem dealers. Although all was invited, Only 24 delegates ended up attending the training. Of this 7 YES 30% is Pet Stop SA's staff!!!!!
eek.gif

This combined with our STANDARD 3 to 4 hours in-house training every week, can only lead to even GREATER service and BETTER advice all around.

Clearly you can see, we take your interests very seriously.
love.gif

Through our dedication to training and service we strive to be BETTER ALL THE TIME. So if you have not visited Pet Stop SA yet, you are losing out on the benchmark of our hobby in SA.
tongue.gif

PS. These guys will be back tomorrow, armed with loads of knowledge, READY TO SERVE YOU
idea.gif

20160824_084520.jpg

Our dedication to training and skill development has paid off - AGAIN
cool.gif

They are back and all passed! CONGRATULATIONS and I received Seachem feedback, thank you for keeping our name and reputation so high
five.gif

Shawn actually beat my personal score of 94% (when I went on this course) with his 96%. Congratulations, it is clear that you are the best equipped to advise our clients
love.gif

So come and visit Pet Stop group now to experience our well-trained staff that is dedicated towards your satisfaction.

WE STRIVE TO SET THE BENCHMARK FOR OUR TRADE

PS. Kudo's for SEACHEM and Aquarium Depot for their dedication towards training
blink1.gif

Congrats to the team passing the training.

Back
Top Bottom