6ft tank for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
100_0131.gif

I've got this 6ft tank for sale. There are no extra equipment except the sump but we can talk about them T5's (x4) in the canopy if someone is interested in them. Give me a call on 0723636252. I stay in Pietermaritzburg. I paid R5850 and I'm looking at R3500 but cash offers are welcome.

More info on the tank please. Is there a stand ? what condition is the glass in ?

The tank is as you see it on the picture, it has a cabinet(stand) with 2 big compartments and 4 doors. There is a sump included and the sump can be put in either side of the cabinet. There is enough space for a chiller inside as well.

The tank has got an overflow big enough for a weir to connect a 50mm pipe to it.
It has a canopy in the same finnish as the cabinet and has a opening at the back for evaporation.
The glass is in a good condition - no scratches. At the moment there are 4 T5's and 3 T8's in the canopy. Willing to negotiate for lights.

Tobes, I am very keen on the tank. Consider it sold ! I am interested in the T5's only depending on the brand of the tubes and the age of them. I will send you a PM as soon as I can. The internet line here is up to crap. It has taken about 15 minutes to load just this page :( Gavin

I'll post picture of the sump 2night. Not sure about the courier.
Smithers, looks like you got some competition - to make it fair; the first one who pays or at least give a diposit can have it. On the other hand... Smithers was the first to phone me....what now?

Smithers, looks like you got some competition - to make it fair; the first one who pays or at least give a diposit can have it. On the other hand... Smithers was the first to phone me....what now?

:D

It is generally accepted that the first person to show interest in the thread has first option, if the deal falls through then go to the next interested party in line. But the decision ultimately lies with you, just be fair :)

Sorry guys, Smithers phoned first and phoned me again confirming that he is taking the tank. Thanks for your interest anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom