[wtd] 60mm x 60mm x 10mm 12v fans

RiaanP

Reaction score
I assume why you need them is for a light unit.

Anyway, 2 most important parts for a fan is its CFM, or m3/h, basically how much air they move per hour.

And their noise level.

the higher the airflow the better, but they will also be noisier. But go for proper high flow instead of whispering to the LEDS to cool down

Reaction score
I assume why you need them is for a light unit.

Anyway, 2 most important parts for a fan is its CFM, or m3/h, basically how much air they move per hour.

And their noise level.

the higher the airflow the better, but they will also be noisier. But go for proper high flow instead of whispering to the LEDS to cool down
Thanks for explaining....I have no clue about these things. Yes they for my lights. After 1.5years the current fans are still working but some of them are starting to make noise. Tried cleaning them and blowing the dust out, but that only helps a bit. All I see is price difference and dont understand why some fans are 4x the price of others

These were the ones I saw for R200.....And wondered why they R200 and some other places advertise fans for R50.....but out of stock everywere

Last edited:
Reaction score

this one is 15mm
These are the closest so far...will just have to look for longer screws I think. Will have to try and see if the screws I have will work. But I guess it's easier to find screws than fans...lol

RiaanP

Reaction score
I replaced the fans in my Radion units. Most of them I already replaced them twice.

Anyway, a lot cheaper to do buy from RS components and to do it yourself.

Reaction score
I also had a hard time tracking these down, I took the last 2 matrix had, and they said they could order more in if I needed.

They said the market for these is so low because everyone wants RGB units

Top Bottom