[wtd] 60mm x 60mm x 10mm 12v fans

Reaction score
As the title....Anyone knows who will stock these fans? Ive called a few places and it seems like finding hens teeth are easier.

Reaction score
I didn't think these fans are so expensive. I thought it's like a R50 fix:m86:

15mm won't work? freights gonna get u there anyhow - i've never brought from this one previous

Reaction score
15mm won't work? freights gonna get u there anyhow - i've never brought from this one previous
These ones will work...they a bit higher but they will fit. Thanks a million. This is more the price I expected.

Now that I think of it. Just hope the screws will be long enough. Otherwise I need to hunt down screws...lol. ...one got to love this hobby. There's always something to do

Last edited:
Reaction score
Difficult size, but you can try LED select in CT they get some in from time to time but not necessarily the 60 by 60....

RiaanP

Reaction score
RS Components? Try them

Reaction score
RS Components do have fans....but im still trying to figure out why they charge R200 for a fan

Reaction score
Mantech doesnt have nor does takealot....these things are super scares...even on the ecommerce sites over seas....i could find it on one site...and you have to buy a pack....cant remember the size of the pack. Also found another dealer....but they want to sell me a 1000 fans:m38:

Last edited:
Reaction score
When looking for these rare hard to find things, i feel it's better to have multiple spare so when it fails again you not hunting around again.

Also maybe looking at an alternative even if it means modding it to fit might be better if you can find a more accessible part..

Just my 2c..

Reaction score
Try A1 Radio in DBN, if they have the stock you want, i will collect and you can get a courier to collect from me 031 312 1111

Reaction score
Have you tried going to a pc shop and looking at their boxes of old stuff? maybe you get lucky

Reaction score
When looking for these rare hard to find things, i feel it's better to have multiple spare so when it fails again you not hunting around again.

Also maybe looking at an alternative even if it means modding it to fit might be better if you can find a more accessible part..

Just my 2c..
i was looking at it....but the fan fits exact between two heat sinks. Only think i can do it to get a slightly thinker fan. But even that might cause issues. Then i might need to look for longer screws aswell. Reefing is fun man

Have you tried going to a pc shop and looking at their boxes of old stuff? maybe you get lucky
To find a pc shop in my hood is like searching for hens teeth. Only shops around is Matrix I think. There might be still a Incredable connection still. Need to check the listings.

Reaction score
I'm sure if you explain your situation and have a 2L coke on hand the guys might help you out.
i was looking at it....but the fan fits exact between two heat sinks. Only think i can do it to get a slightly thinker fan. But even that might cause issues. Then i might need to look for longer screws aswell. Reefing is fun man

To find a pc shop in my hood is like searching for hens teeth. Only shops around is Matrix I think. There might be still a Incredable connection still. Need to check the listings.

Top Bottom