5ft tank for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need to urgently but very reluctantly sell my 5ft tank. Unfortunately it does not have a sump connected currently and I only keep Malawi's in there. I built wood around the frame of the tank (Oak finish) as well as the top of the tank to create a canopy.

It has a built in side filter, and I will sell all the equipment that I have along with it. This tank can be converted into a marine tank easily. I also have a 100lt sump I'll give with the sale of the tank.

My pics are too large to attach to the site.

I'll sell it for R4000.00 neg. and this price is very negotiable.
My number is xxxxxxx

Please PM for cell number.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Quicken -

Could you perhaps please tell your fellow members where you are located. And also - I am removing your cell number from the public thread. You don't want all funny and nasty people harassing you ;-)

Cheers.
Jacques

Reaction score
Thanks Jacques. I should not have added it in the first place.

I am based in Roodepoort, Gauteng.

Reaction score
eish dude, i couldn't even sell a brand new 550l tank + 200l sump with wooden cabinet for R4K......... :(

Reaction score
That's why I'm saying, it's very negotiable and it includes all the equipment i.e. extra pumps that I have, heaters, lights, extra unused sump.

Reaction score
cool man, good luck! :)

Reaction score
I haven't been able to sell the tank yet. I will let it go for R2000.00. :(

Reaction score
It's a very basic tank for freshwater so it includes the usual stuff. It has a pump (I cannot remember the LPH or the brand) with a ceramic shaft, 300W heater, lighting which includes about 5 or 6 T8 tubes (I cannot remember how many I have) of which 3 are actinitics. Not all of the tubes are connected, some of them are spares. It has a built in side filter for filtration. The dimensions are 1500L x 450W x 600H but the water level sits underneath the bracing in the tank at 450H.

Status
Not open for further replies.