450L cube for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetty

Tuned by Tunze, turboed by Red Sea
Reaction score
11ues1f.gif

2815suo.gif

Tank - 900L x 750W x 750H - 10mm or 12mm thick sides and back and 20mm base (I think its 20mm).
Filter - Eheim Professional 2 2028a (leaks and gets air into system - disconnected 2 days ago) rated for 750l tank
Lighting - 2x T5 lamps and ballasts. One normal white light and one actnic. Not sure on wattage or luminence rating
Stand - slight water damage at bottom of stand and on hood.
Heating - 2 x 300watt heaters. 1 x Jaeger and 1 x AquaH20
Back of tank is painted black. Has glass sliders on top, unfortunately 1 broke and has been put back together with silicone and is thus flimsy but still works.
Looking for R4000 - R5000 neg for the lot!!! NOT SELLING SEPARATELY!!!
Used before as freshwater tank with zero diseases and zero other bad things.

Duwayne

Selling coz i dont have the space....and im looking for my own place...so iv moved it to a friends place temporarily

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is neg. Its a stunning and big tank....amazing for a reef setup.

Read the rules guys...pls

And fone around for pricing on a tank like this...ull find that this is significantly cheaper. Also the Eheim canny filter is practically free in this deal.

BUMP!!

Its not a small lil nanocube for more or less the same price. Its also not a Red Sea Cube for R10 000+.

Its 450l of reef or fish only beauty....all round beauty

And its very neg.....all decent offers will be considered

Yeah it can...was just an hour or two after I did a water change...didnt fill it completely though. my bad.

Its got glass sliders on the top

Bump....price dropped to R3500. I just want it to go to a good home.

Pics of the inside of the cabinet, top of the tank with the hood open and of the water damage to the cabinet please.

Sorry....was on leave since tuesday. Ill take sum pics and post them. The water damage isnt bad....at worst a lil sanding and revarnishing.

It doesnt have a sump....but ill throw in a 2ft tank for free. It has all the relevant holes cut away in the cabinet for any plumbing for future durso pipes. Its been used as a tropical tank at the mo

Im currently looking for a place of my own. So the tank is at my buds place in Midrand. The cabinet isnt solid wood....most of them arnt. But its in very good condition. Ill PM my buds number to u....im there most of the time will I find my own place

Bottom of the lifting lid of the canopy

33lnspk.gif

2uj2ono.gif

Here is a pic of the water damage on the canopy

35kppfn.gif

Here is a pic of the worst water damage at the base
dwc5v.gif

Here is a pic of of the inside of the cabinet....can easily fit a 2ft sump in there with all ur other crap....lol lol

96l0uv.gif

Lots of PT to convert, but if you keep it for a while and the price goes down I may well be interested ...

PT?

Cum on ppl. half of u would spend R10 000+ on a Red Sea Max tank ( 30 gallons...130l ) with less volume than this or R2800 on a nanocube with almost no volume....or spend twice this asking price on a long tank with the same volume and then worry bout where to fit it.

This asking price is almost a give away..and all it needs is maybe a hangon overflow then its a reef tank. The base is good to go.

PRICE DROPPED TO :

R3000

take it or leave it

Update!!

Tank is not for sale anymore. Fanx

guy just on your price i paid 2000.00 for my 6ft and that was with a full cabinet, sump and return pump and 4 *40w electronic ballasts. u never get your money back in this hobbie if its not live stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom