[wtd] 40mm pvc tightening ring

Reaction score
Hi there reefers,

I am looking for 2 tightening rings that comes with the 40 mm ball valve fittings, as well as the inner seals. The size on the ball valve itself is O40-1"1/4 ON32.

I have attached pictures of the fitting. The ring on the left of the first picture is what I am after. That is the tightening bit to the same ball valve as on the right.

Seems like I cannot buy spares for these fittings, just buy completely new fittings, which is not ideal. $$$

Thank you!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

You can find them at any irrigation supply stores that stock these valves or maybe builders. Also check vehicle spare shops as they sell various size O-rings. What I did was cut a flat 3mm thick rubber gasket the same size as the connecting faces of the joint and it worked with no problem.

If you going the buying route..... You can rather get two union fittings and use there rings and O rings! Will save you some cash as those valves has got a nice price tag!

Last edited:
If you going the buying route..... You can rather get two union fittings and use there rings and O rings! Will save you some cash as those valves has got a nice price tag!
Hi Christo,

Thank you for that idea! Should be cheaper than the ball valves. Tnaks again.

Back
Top Bottom