Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Name of Item/s
- 1.2mx0.6mx0.6m tank in 10mm glass, brand new 1 meter high steel stand and cabinet
Your Location- Linden, Johannesburg
Shipping or Collection or Both?- Collection only
Price- R4500
Advertised Elsewhere? YES or NO- YES

Info and Images-

Hi guys, this tank is in the market again. It comes with a 3ft sump and all plumbing. The overflow box has also been redone as per pic and it has a brand new glass pane on the back. I'll throw in the algae magnet in pic, HX6540 return pump in pic and a 70 liter tank with stand in pic that you can use as a qt.
NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

Bump. R4200 and I'll throw in a 50 liter ATU tank plus a fluidized reactor and 2x300w heaters.

This was the tank before it was refurbished when I still used it as a qt. It now has a meter high steel stand with brand new cabinet. It is really a nice size in terms of height and width.

image.jpeg

Bump. R3800 for tank, metal stand, sump, plumbing and brand new cabinet. Measured the glass, it is 12mm, so a solid tank.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'll throw in a bunch of old test kits (recently expired, different amounts left on each) as well as an old refractometer in the deal for R3800 (pics attached). Plus the 2800 l/h return pump.

Bump. I'll also throw in a bag of old tunze pumps in the deal, couldn't get any of them working, not sure what I am doing wrong, maybe you can get them working. In the bag is:
3xTunze 6101
1xTunze 6201
1xTunze 6100

image.jpeg

any live stock for sale?

Nope, no livestock, Had this tank fixed for my brother, but he has since moved overseas, so it has not seen water since the refurbish. I have my own tank running and a 3.2m in garage that needs to be set up.

Im going to enquire about this tank again, maybe this is what i need to reignite my passion

What's the best price on the 1.2? I just need the tank, not everything else

Should i say, tank and sump and plumbing..

Last edited:
Still available, reasonable offers welcome. Can do a combo deal of R5000 for the tank with the Aquamedic 8x54w T5 unit plus a fluidized reactor and some Seio flow pumps.

I will include a Tunze 9016 skimmer too in the deal.

So you can get the following for R5000
:

Tank in 12mm glass, steel stand, sump, brand new cabinet, plumbing
Hailea return pump
Aquamedic Ocean Light 8x54w T5 unit with standard built in LED moonlights
Tunze 9016 skimmer
3x Seio M2600 (10 000l/h) flow pumps
3xTunze 6101, 1xTunze 6201, 1xTunze 6100 (all with impellers but not working, probably needs some TLC and/or power supplies perhaps)
Fluidized reactor
Lots of old test kits
Refractometer
2x300w heaters
72 liter tank with stand that can be used as QT
ATU tank

Not sure what else you would need apart from livestock and T5 globes to set up a tank like this from scratch, this a pretty good deal for a complete setup of this size in 12mm glass. I need to declutter the house, so can probably include more hardware in the deal if there is anything specific you can see that I am missing.

Would you sell the skimmer separate?
Or do you have any other skimmers lying around?

Hi, I don't have any other lying around unfortunately. I would like to sell the Tunze one with the tank.

Decided to keep this tank and plumb it onto my current tank for some extra real estate within the next 2 weeks, added some extra bracing and painted the back glass black this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom