4 x seio's m1100 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcc

Reaction score
Hi there, selling my m1100 seio pumps in good condition. Working perfect and looking for R250 each. Wil ship at buyers expense

Rory if you are going to take one ill also take one depending on how you are going to get yours here can you please pm me cause id like to ship mine with yours or whatever,if there is stil one available

I'm happy to split shipping costs with you Franske.

Hi there, pumps stil available. Shipping to on place would make things easy. Jacquesb, rory an franske all up for one each. Just need to get the last one a new home before i can ship.

Hi there JCC - how do we do the deal? I am in Table View/Parklands area. And work in Cape Town CBD.
I have someone who lives in Stellenbosch who works with me. Or alternatively, my folks live in Somerset West....

Just let me know.
Thanks.
Tell me if you want me to PM you my address and cell number?

Okay cool rory,do you have any idea of what shipping costs otherwise my dad is going to stellenbosch in the holiday and he can bring it back

Ok everybody pleasy pm me contact details that i can sent the pumps away. People from ct can collect or make arrangements. Thanx everybody. Got 1 more that needs to go

i'll take it Jcc, send me bank details will u:)

Rory do u want to do a three way split on transport and maybe i will get my lazy butt out to your side of jhb and meet ya:)

I like Franske's idea best... Those seio boxes are pretty big and seios are pretty heavy so imagine shipping would cost a bit.

Hi shipping with post office wil be about 50 to 80 with insurance. Just takes longer to get there. Think overnight wil be about double that. If shipping is a problem i can sell the pumps to henk and jaquesb

OKay so you guys have to decide cause I dont have 50 more bucs and my dad is only going there at the end of the month so id realy like one but if its urgent sale you can sell mine to one of the capies,or if shipping can be a bit cheaper and the three of us ship together im in,cause id really like one

I don't mind waiting til the end of the month at all. If you want Jcc I can transfer the money now if it's urgent for you.

Gusys the money is pushing a bit so dont think im stil going to buy one,you can sell mine but rory I wil stil bring yours back for you if you are willing to collect it at my house because my dad is going there anyway so its no hasle

Hi Jcc, i am interested in the 1 that Franske is no longer taking, let me know if it is still available.

JCC - please PM me you cell number and address. I will contact you (phone you) during the week to make an appointment to come and collect the pump from you. Hope you don't mind, but this will most likely be Saturday (coming) only.

Jacques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom