Reaction score
Item name AND Location.
4 FT Floating Reef- FULL SYSTEM Fourways/Centurion

Shipping or Collection or Both?

Can collect

Price

Full description.
Hi Guys,

Its with a heavy heart I need to sell my pride and joy, as we are moving to a much smaller property.

This offer is for the complete system only as I believe this is a complete steal and a fully flourishing reef, with absolutely everything you may need.

Tank , Cabinet and stand: This is approximately 2 years old. There a a few hairline scratches on the glass (very small) which aren't noticeable. I have a white acrylic bottom siliconed in as this is a bare bottom system.

The stand is steel and I have painted the bottom half in a rust resistant paint. The white cabinet is in a good condition, and has a hairline crack near the bottom (easily fixable whit come poly filler or similar).

LED: Zetlight 6600 (no side mounts) in perfect working condition- I have just replaced the cooling fans to slightly bigger ones that do stick out slightly but they are more effective)

Sump: 2L of Matrix, 2x heaters, Reefoctopus Reactor converted to a refugium reactor with water proof LED strips.

Reeftek TS 2 Skimmer (modded with a BM sp 1000 pump

Red Devil controllable DC uplift Pump

Jecod 4 channel doser, with acrylic dosing container ( 3 compartments)

Live Stock: Fish: 3x ocellaris Clowns, 1 x chromis, 1x domino damsel, 1 x tomato clown, 1 x coral beauty

Sea Hare

Corals: Loads of Branching Hammers, purple and green
Side plate sized wall hammer
Side plate sized elegance (insane lumo green colour)
zoa garden
GSP
Daisy Polyps
Various other LPS frags ( I will upload more pics when I get home).

Floating Rock work scape (I have siliconed PVC rods stays to hold the scape up, but can be easily removed if needed)

This is a full system, and this is a package only deal, no splitting,if I cant sell the complete system, I will shut it down at a later stage.

Based in Copperleaf Golf Estate close to Centurion and Fourways

Photos of actual Items for sale.

20180526_091735.jpg

View attachment 204235

View attachment 204236

View attachment 204237

20181110_102819.jpg

20181110_142258.jpg

20181114_185854.jpg

20181114_200230.jpg

IMG_20181110_143338_353.jpg

IMG-20181121-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20181121-WA0016.jpg

Last edited:
If memory serves me right the system is not for sale anymore, he decided to keep it.
Will tell him to close the thread if it is not fir sale

Sorry guys these notifications weren't showing for some reason. Yes I have decided to keep my tanks. Mods kindly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom