36 degrees no wind

Reaction score
Cheez 36 today and no wind. Had my hands full trying to keep temp down in my Nano.

Shame :p lovely cool evening here in sleepy hollow :D

im sitting with my blanket here,cold bloody wind:lol:

We had a high of 11c and it was as low as 2c today, didn't have much trouble keeping the temp down:)

Cheez 36 today and no wind. Had my hands full trying to keep temp down in my Nano.

39 is that all LOL you should come here it was 45 degrees the other day and a few years back we hade a day that it was 60 and yes humidity ontop of that :lol: 2 days at 42 degrees with 9 houers power cuts at a time

Nah, spent some time in the Engine room tonight- about 24 degrees. Rest of the house about 27 degrees and outside about 29- 30 degrees. But.... Engine room has much more interesting stuff- as well as the fact that it is much more quiet- no space for wife and kids- thinking of making it bigger to accommodate a sleeper couch and Bar fridge...LoL

Nah, spent some time in the Engine room tonight- about 24 degrees. Rest of the house about 27 degrees and outside about 29- 30 degrees. But.... Engine room has much more interesting stuff- as well as the fact that it is much more quiet- no space for wife and kids- thinking of making it bigger to accommodate a sleeper couch and Bar fridge...LoL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw sean i think i drove past your house on sunday you have a boat in your front yard and your 2 meter tank is set up in your gerage ?

Back
Top Bottom