3 months on...

Reaction score
hey guys...been just over 3 months and my little system is still surviving and peaceful for now......have introduced kalk, little bit o calcium and invert food ...rocks turning a nice redish purple and nennie is still alive for now......heres some updated pics....
89048a0340a6f690.jpg

89048a0340a869a2.jpg

89048a0340a8b7a3.jpg

That nemmie looks VERY bleached. What lighting? What are you feeding him?

hey matt...yup still is....been in tank almost 2 months now...feeding him liquid invert food every 3 days or so and prawn abt 1 every 2 weeks ...am still waiting for the colour change

tanks looking lovely mate:) love the bi colour and great to see that you are still understocked as its still a younge system. maybe a few new corals in there, they have better colour than corraline:)

Shiks,

I have not a lot of experience with nennies, but my feeling is you need to feed him a hell of a lot more than that. Small pieces of hake and shrimp twice a day or so. Maybe PM JacquesB, he seems to be very successful with nennies.

tanks looking lovely mate:) love the bi colour and great to see that you are still understocked as its still a younge system. maybe a few new corals in there, they have better colour than corraline:)

I second that.

will pm jacquesB... thanks crispin...i am still trying to figure out how u get that pink coraline on the back glass?

shiks: it just happens! Bit of a pain really cos it'll consume a ton of Ca!

he actually has been very good...had to take out the dragon wrasse and yellow surgeon....then put in bi colour(small small litlle guy) and surprisingly he has been good...but time will tell i guess..

Nice looking tank, need to keep that nemmie happy or he going start walking ;)

Shiks,

I have not a lot of experience with nennies, but my feeling is you need to feed him a hell of a lot more than that. Small pieces of hake and shrimp twice a day or so. Maybe PM JacquesB, he seems to be very successful with nennies.
I agree, try feeding him small pieces of hake or shrimp at least 3 times a week, apart from that your tank is looking really good:)

Back
Top Bottom